Theroyalfamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mac OS X Lion 10.7 Hackintosh (By Niresh12495)
GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL.... EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:55 pm by Guest

» LACEY.TEEN.MODEL.ALMOST.ALL.SETS
GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL.... EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:49 pm by Guest

» enter the game
GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL.... EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:07 pm by The Indian

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL....

2 posters

Go down

GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL.... Empty GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL....

Post  Acockuhsauraus Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Guys i really appreciate the offer but i have to decline....Surprised( I have deleted the account , and the issue is not about the money for the name change....its just that i have had it with Shot-Online's scamming ways to make money anyway that they can. I am just tired of people on the game who have no sense of humor and SO choosing the side that will make them money..... I miss u guys very much ..very very much,,,,Surprised(.....If i do decide to come back in the future...not likely....but if i do i promise u all that i will come home to TRF......I will keep u all in my hearts and in my thoughts always....love u all and good luck all........
Acockuhsauraus
Acockuhsauraus
Acockuhsauraus
at least 1 post owner
at least 1 post owner

Back to top Go down

GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL.... Empty Re: GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL....

Post  kingsam Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Rick, if you get this message, im giving frosty hell...big time. He said he meant to say to you that the name change would be free.

I am taking screenies of every single adult themed toon name and bombarding him...is doing his nut in.

I pointed out that cock is a male chicken. The word filter does not filter it out {cock} in game, so how can it be rude. I screenied a toon called "your-anus" and sent to frosty. He said thats acceptable lol. Well you write anus in chat as is a filtered word, but you can spell cock...hmmmmmm weird or what huh

Dude come back whenever, I will set you up with clubs and chit...you a very funny guy who we all miss.

Al
kingsam
kingsam
at least 10 post owner
at least 10 post owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum