Theroyalfamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mac OS X Lion 10.7 Hackintosh (By Niresh12495)
GRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT DAY FOR TRF....WOOOOOOOOOT EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:55 pm by Guest

» LACEY.TEEN.MODEL.ALMOST.ALL.SETS
GRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT DAY FOR TRF....WOOOOOOOOOT EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:49 pm by Guest

» enter the game
GRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT DAY FOR TRF....WOOOOOOOOOT EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:07 pm by The Indian

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

GRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT DAY FOR TRF....WOOOOOOOOOT

2 posters

Go down

GRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT DAY FOR TRF....WOOOOOOOOOT Empty GRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT DAY FOR TRF....WOOOOOOOOOT

Post  Acockuhsauraus Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:55 am

Yesterday was a very great day for The Royal Family Guild. First of all we would like to congradulate Matt...........for making level 104......woooooooooooot..great job.......
Second..................King Tut made 100 finafknly ............wooooooooooooooot..way to go bud........and Third and not least............, this one still hard to believe, Kranky gratssssssssssssssssss for passing grads test broooooooooooo ...very very nice.....but fix ur internet connection...:oP We all have been doing very well far as level ups go and great for all...but lets not forget what a guild is guys...we suppose to be here for each other not as individuals but as a unit.........lately lots of peeps have been going ah crazy ...just saying this cuz i havent noticed too many people helping the guild as the guild is quick to help all.....So when u can guys...if u can...not saying neone is obligated to by no means....but dont forget about the guild itself....lets help when we can for the future TRF members to come..........we can do better than what we are doing now...dont u think? Other than that...grats to all and continue representing TRF as u have been ..with great play...........Kick ass guys.........
Acockuhsauraus
Acockuhsauraus
at least 1 post owner
at least 1 post owner

Back to top Go down

GRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT DAY FOR TRF....WOOOOOOOOOT Empty Re: GRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT DAY FOR TRF....WOOOOOOOOOT

Post  macmac Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:14 am

woot! grats to Matt/Cranky for great tests success!!
and yeeeeahhh finally i can gratzz to Lil'King for lvl100!(i think for me too will be long run to 100 Very Happy )

G Like a Star @ heaven R Like a Star @ heaven E Like a Star @ heaven A Like a Star @ heaven T
..... J Like a Star @ heaven O Like a Star @ heaven B.....
......T Like a Star @ heaven R Like a Star @ heaven F.....
macmac
macmac
very useful guildie with more than 20 post
very useful guildie with more than 20 post

http://www.butorfelujitas.webnode.hu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum