Theroyalfamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mac OS X Lion 10.7 Hackintosh (By Niresh12495)
Bullshit by ShotOnline due to Dan the Zyg and his fking ass` EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:55 pm by Guest

» LACEY.TEEN.MODEL.ALMOST.ALL.SETS
Bullshit by ShotOnline due to Dan the Zyg and his fking ass` EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:49 pm by Guest

» enter the game
Bullshit by ShotOnline due to Dan the Zyg and his fking ass` EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:07 pm by The Indian

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Bullshit by ShotOnline due to Dan the Zyg and his fking ass`

Go down

Bullshit by ShotOnline due to Dan the Zyg and his fking ass` Empty Bullshit by ShotOnline due to Dan the Zyg and his fking ass`

Post  Acockuhsauraus Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:01 am

Hey guys this is my notice to you all that i possibly will be signing on one more time and completely done with this fking game.....SO has told me that i must change my name cause Frosty's daughter plays as well and he finds the name inappropriate...mind you we have been talking in q n a for two weeks straight now and he never seen a problem with this until Dan the Zyg complained.......so Fuck Frosty and to hell with this game...I am not spending more money to change my name ....I'd rather much be done with this game.....I should have quit when i decided i was going to.......but it was great to have been among you and playing with you all.....like i said i will be signing on one more time after this maintenance is done and just much rather be done with this fucking game.......It was my pleasure to be TRF......I would like to give my stuff to the guild before i leave so if i can get a sub to meet up with me in square once maintenance is over would be great ...its not much but whatever i have i would love to donate to guild before i choose to be done with this.......thank you

Acockuhsauraus
Acockuhsauraus
at least 1 post owner
at least 1 post owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum